What are the phases of being an ODT member?

That is above and beyond my friend.

There is about 25 or so of them floating around. They were made by @00formula6spd's wife. Anyway, I know I'm not the only one who has them. Mine is number 4 of however many were made. It is dated 2012.
1452747877394-1842272281.jpg

1452747911606-360817620.jpg

Are you telling me you don't have one of these pieces of ODT history?

Last edited:
There is about 25 or so of them floating around. They were made by @00formula6spd's wife. Anyway, I know I'm not the only one who has them. Mine is number 4 of however many were made. It is dated 2012.
View attachment 644231

View attachment 644232

Are you telling me you don't have one of these pieces of ODT history?
I do not but if anyone should. Dammit I feel left out. Any of the guys that got kicked off have one? Someone who doesn't give a **** about them anymore?

At first, I thought, "Nah I don't really fit into your 10 phases but, then I thought about it." The first guns I tried to buy in here were pistols when I was 19. Then I got the sks. Then I argued a lot. Then I bought a Spikes lower, then another. And so on. .. lol

I have had the same phases for 25 years by and large, although I have experienced some changes because of the ODT. Here lately I have been stepping out and trying all sorts of different handguns, which is a bit odd for me because I'm not much of a hand gunner. I'm OK, but they are my weakness, so I have pretty much stuck with Glock since I was old enough to carry legally. They are familiar, they work, etc. but I have always been the first to admit they are the best at nothing. They are good at everything, though, and that's why I like them. Recently I have discovered that the Sig P320 is an awesome striker fired handgun. IMO, they are definitely a step above any Glock I have ever fired. An all the way around better gun. I don't like the VP9...Not sure why it just doesn't do it for me. I want a PPQ and some other Sigs...But I will still keep my Glocks. I come and go with wheel guns also...I absolutely love wheel guns and they hold a special place with me but the ones I really like are so dang expensive...Hunting rifles are a constant love affair and always will be. Hell I love all guns. I have no idea where I'm going with this.

I'm usually a pretty good boy on ODT. But anyone ever get on here and think, "Today just might be the day I get my first infraction?"

Those of you with warnings already are clearly past this level of ODTmanship, lol

Back
Top Bottom