• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What about this one? Read from bottom to top

Hookah

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
38   0
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XXXXXX
Tell him when he shows up to purchase I will buy him a brand new one and give him 50 cash for that one! or give him a hundred dollars cash and sell it to me!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hookah
I would really need to be in Church if my word was no good. I believe in doing the right thing, even when it's not to my best advantage. Money doesn't compare to my honor. Thanks for tempting me, but I'll have to pass.

Understood, but I would pay you 750 cash 0800 in the morning before church!! Will He!

Originally Posted by Hookah
That is a tempting offer, but I already have given my word to another ODT member. My word is my honor.

If you have the original box and papers I will pay you 700, I collect S&W's so Im not BS in around!

You said you knew where another (particular gun) was. This guy seemed hell bent on paying a premium price. I was thinking you could buy that other (particular gun)and sell it to him for a huge profit.

abt.gif

Tell him when he shows up to purchase I will buy him a brand new one and give him 50 cash for that one! or give him a hundred dollars cash and sell it to me!!!!!!

So xxxxx will buy the other buyer a new one plus give the other buyer $50? Um, sorry but why doesn't xxxxx just buy a new one and keep it?

If it was a like new model 28, then I'll be his huckleberry ;)

Sounds like you did the right thing. Sounds like the other guy was drinkin' and ODT'n... Gets you in trouble sometimes.

And sounds like I need to learn more about tangerines.

You said you knew where another (particular gun) was. This guy seemed hell bent on paying a premium price. I was thinking you could buy that other (particular gun)and sell it to him for a huge profit.

If I bought strictly to sell for profits, then it may have been.

If I bought strictly to sell for profits, then it may have been.

Could someone baiting you to sell for a higher price turn your transaction from a simple sale to selling strictly for profit if you did sell it to them? BIG stretch I know but ???

Back
Top Bottom