• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What a great evening!

So I went by the shop (we are still getting things ready). My wife and kids grabbed dinner at a local restaurant and then stopped by. Several great ODTers swung by, and we all hung out, kids in the background and all.

So what made it great? I again tonight after years of discouragement and thinking the community of gun enthusiasts was dead and gone and passing the torch to the next generation. I see it is alive and well. Guys just hanging out eating pizza, talking reloading and shooting sports. And my kids got to soak it all up. The old school environment I remember from my youth, and a great group of guys I am grateful will be around.

There is NOTHING you can buy, sell, or trade that will hold the value of educating our kids and nurturing a fond respect and knowledge of firearms.
:amen:

Heck... This wasn't planned!! It literally just evolved. But, that's kinda the point isn't it? We all are here because of a sense of community, we just take it a step further and add coffee or pizza!

I am seeing the same thing for the upcoming Swap-Meet-n-Greet up in Dalton...people coming out of the woodwork to offer up door prizes, ask if I need help, Thank me for an event that we haven't even had yet....Good people here.....glad to help out...

You guys should come up to the meet this Saturday....I will have my sons acting as bouncers at the door and checking Chambers and handing out Chamber flags and name tags!
shane

I have to come up to cartersville saturday around lunch to pick up a new sling shot. Will yall be open for lunch? Since I will be in the area figured I could stop by and meet some fellow members.

Guns are an American tradition.

I plan on enjoying these freedoms to the fullest and most fun extent with my friends and family as well....it's called freedom and I have really been enjoying these moments now moreso than I ever have given our current political climate.

Guns are an American tradition.

I plan on enjoying these freedoms to the fullest and most fun extent with my friends and family as well....it's called freedom and I have really been enjoying these moments now moreso than I ever have given our current political climate.

The tempest will bellow, but the constant remains.

I heard it best described as "The wind, and the lion". The wind blows and stings the eyes of the lion and makes him uncomfortable, but the lion remains after the wind is gone. Lasting life lesson instilled in future generations, and passing along the heritage and traditions will long outlive the winds of this time.

Back
Top Bottom