• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What a great evening!

Shrek926

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
So I went by the shop (we are still getting things ready). My wife and kids grabbed dinner at a local restaurant and then stopped by. Several great ODTers swung by, and we all hung out, kids in the background and all.

So what made it great? I again tonight after years of discouragement and thinking the community of gun enthusiasts was dead and gone and passing the torch to the next generation. I see it is alive and well. Guys just hanging out eating pizza, talking reloading and shooting sports. And my kids got to soak it all up. The old school environment I remember from my youth, and a great group of guys I am grateful will be around.

There is NOTHING you can buy, sell, or trade that will hold the value of educating our kids and nurturing a fond respect and knowledge of firearms.

Amen, brother. Mine will know.

Attachments

• Range Day 009.jpg
    Range Day 009.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 21
If you have another one I would really like to attend this seems like a great idea.

Heck... This wasn't planned!! It literally just evolved. But, that's kinda the point isn't it? We all are here because of a sense of community, we just take it a step further and add coffee or pizza!

Totally random, its just slowly becoming a lil hangout . Which was my hope, feel ftee to stop by anytime,

QUOTE=Inbonuscivis;1689580]If you have another one I would really like to attend this seems like a great idea.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom