• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s your favorite firearm right now?

IMG_0929.jpeg

Current favorite is my 642-1. I realize that’s pretty vanilla but right now it’s the one.

In a few months it will be a Savage 110 243. The reason it will be my favorite is that it’s my sons deer rifle and it being out means we are out. Always look forward to sitting in the swamp when the phone says SOS only.

Edit. I realized I had typed Ruger when in fact its a Savage 110 I just had a brain fart.

I got a new favorite as of late! Replacing my past July Apocalyptical M16 favorite is this HK Billistic double push-pin Transferable MP5. Took it home after the form-4 approval in June. Came in as a collapsible A3 configuration but I just changed it over to an A2. Shot it this weekend and it was the most pleasant machinegun I have ever shot. It is defenatly the most controllable machineguns I own. I was easily able to hold fullauto fire within a paper plate target from 30ft away. Got the Surefire flashlight handguard literally 10min ago in the mail. Just tested it out and love it! I think I want to keep it as you see it here. Nothing else needed.

I've been watching The Walking Dead, and I always keep one or more of my favorite guns on the couch as I watch these types of shows. For the past few months, it was mostly the apocalyptic M16 that I had ready to go, sitting next to me in the case zombies barge in the front door. However, ever since I put on the A2 stock, the MP5 has taken it's place on the couch. A tell tell sign my fave gun has been updated. At every-other episode of TWD, I would grab the MP5 and clear the house, both upstairs and downstairs. Now with this Surefire flashlight handguard, I'll clear the house at every episode if not twice an episode. Heck, I might go over to my parents house tonight to clear their house for them, free of charge!

20230907_130430.jpg

20230907_130505.jpg

20230907_130614.jpg

Back
Top Bottom