• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Western Auto

I stoped by today needed some silicone for deer feeder had a 43x for $ 479and the purple version for $ 529 I though was a fair price from what I seen around here.

Where else could you get a car battery and a 50bmg with ammo… nowhere… or a Napa hat and a suppressor and SBR… nowhere… it’s a magical place! Haha
If you there around lunchtime try Justin’s, great food, lunch special daily ,great fresh handmade burgers

Dahlonega Gold and pawn in Lumpkin co would be hard to beat I will let you know after I go down there
Farmer11, You can just say "Uncle" now. This will allow you to save face later. I'm just saying.... :rolleyes:
Me and the boss always stop in Roberta GA on the way to Barrow Automotive. Considering it's the town named after my wife we have to go. I love the war memorial in the middle of town. It's SAVAGE! Heck her town even has a sign with her name on it that says welcome to Roberta. That's how we see it, so that's our reality, and yes we know the town came first. Who would uh thunk it??? A town named Roberta, go figure.
It's been a while since we've been but next time we'll check out the BBQ joint. We been to the Roberta hardware store but it's been a few years and their inventory at that time was really skimpy, it's good to hear that's changing. It's a small town and when you in business every dollar counts.

Back
Top Bottom