• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West Georgia Precision ~ November NRL22 Match ~ 11/20/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

I had a Ruger 10/22 TakeDown a few years ago. Had the stainless barrel with the muzzle brake. Bought some 50rd mags, then lost job about 2 weeks later and had to sell. I seen around the end/beginning of the year, Alexander's had wood stock Ruger 10/22's on sale for $209. Still didnt get one... :frusty::frusty::frusty:

Buy one...do it...just do it... :rockon:

I think you may have a target buying addiction..similar to my wife's amazon addiction perhaps? :lol: Looking forward to seeing this new addition!
Look… i might have a problem with targets, but I need you guys to keep coming back… so, I keep shopping like a lady obsessed with QVC! Not to mention Red_man gave me a Honda! . I’m thinking hostage target.. know your limits… shoot the hostage, it’s a zero!

I had a Ruger 10/22 TakeDown a few years ago. Had the stainless barrel with the muzzle brake. Bought some 50rd mags, then lost job about 2 weeks later and had to sell. I seen around the end/beginning of the year, Alexander's had wood stock Ruger 10/22's on sale for $209. Still didnt get one... :frusty::frusty::frusty:
That sounds like base class! Come out and play!

Back
Top Bottom