• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

went ahead and put this in the Pasture

I agree with biker, but it is theirs to price for whatever. I saw a marlin 336 on here for $1200 "rare?" Ignore works for me, but I'm running out of room

I saw that one. Octagon barrel, only made in 1973. Check the gunbroker sold section for one like it. You might be surprised at the value. Only 2414 made in late 1972 through 1973.
Saw a Mosin on here the other night with what appeared to be a high price. But, after checking into what it was, it was very fairly priced. Sold quickly too.

I have a suggestion.......Put the price in the ad, then we'd know not to open it. Ignore and go by. I never go by a quote about gun brokers or auction arms, when someone quotes them, I really just don't care.

Very Rare Weapon, only used to sneak up behind the wife in the dark and took out with a head shot, she broke the rubber dart and was not amused.. (wives seldom are) Make offer, needs a good home.. Must furnish own ammo :becky:
very rare.jpg

Very Rare Weapon, only used to sneak up behind the wife in the dark and took out with a head shot, she broke the rubber dart and was not amused.. (wives seldom are) Make offer, needs a good home.. Must furnish own ammo :becky:View attachment 689667
do you have the laser,any holsters,what is round count? Is that cerakote? Drive to meet ?

Back
Top Bottom