• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, we're going to be on TV

I like the tint of the cigar bar windows for a reason. I also like the kinship local forums have. The lack of anonymity is needed to meet and interact, but other measures can be taken to ensure members have better control over how their posts and past post can be shared or dispersed. Okuma Okuma has said he doesn't like the idea of being able to delete ones account and all posts associated with it, and I can see that as there are issues with "duel accouters", but I sure would like to be able to delete past post with a little more efficiency than individually deleting them all one by one.
My point was don't post stuff en masse that needs deleting. It's public.
PM coming.

Debbie is like the incumbent's best friend or something, right?

e7a77a8c0ae7b59b63162ae86b26f0f7--tea-party-patriots-koch-brothers.jpg

Nice job on the interview Bryan!
At one point was seriously going to go Tea Party. A friend who joined gave a few nuggets of wisdom about them. Seeing her and her obvious bias not much better than a Democrat. She is nothing but a power hungry attention clown !

At one point was seriously going to go Tea Party. A friend who joined gave a few nuggets of wisdom about them. Seeing her and her obvious bias not much better than a Democrat. She is nothing but a power hungry attention clown !

I see her as a swamp creature. I am not a fan of Georgia republicans, and would like to see the party cleaned out and fresh faces brought in with actual conservative principles.

She has an interest in the incumbent winning, or she would not have said anything. She's a swamper.

Bryan loves his family and has been a faithful husband. No domestic violence or child abuse. Not a pedophile. Pays taxes and owns a legitimate, successful business. Values the Constitution and 2nd admendment. No other dirt than ODT. I can see why Ms. Dooley does not want you to win. You do not fit the political "mold." Mold is toxic.
I’m curious. Does Ms Rakestraw have a source of income. Such as job , business , etc ? Asking for myself .

Thanks guys, I just back from the Capitol for a Congressional Term Limits hearing.
I feel like I need to send Fox a check. This has been my biggest fundraiser yet. I have had crossover support from it already and 90% of what I have seen is positive.

Keep on keepin on
That is awesome ! Paid you a visit last Friday. Didn’t want to disturb you !

Thanks guys, I just back from the Capitol for a Congressional Term Limits hearing.
I feel like I need to send Fox a check. This has been my biggest fundraiser yet. I have had crossover support from it already and 90% of what I have seen is positive.

Keep on keepin on

I don’t think you could have handled it any better. It’s a shame they didn’t interview your “right hand man”. I’m sure that would have fit with their story. I hate I’m not on my property yet, so I could vote for you. At least you you have my in laws and sister in laws vote.

Back
Top Bottom