• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, sometimes you just have enough....

In all honesty, this is why I’m not teaching anymore.I spent a ton of time and effort starting a Criminal Justice program at a local high school. They forced kids into my class that didn’t want to be there, so they made it really hard for the ones that did. Then, when I had a discipline issue, nothing was ever done. Send a kid to the office and they send them right back. Send them again and they send them right back again. No consequences for many actions.
You had a shyte principal.

1680883031095.png

Our bus driver would slam on the brakes and put you out,and be by the house that night to talk with parents.

These are the reasons I see personally. My wife is a teacher. Has been for 14 years. It’s getting worse.
Mines been one for 25 years, here and IL. Nowadays the administration and students reduce her to tears sometimes.

The school system is either corrupt or incompetent. The students have no concept of respect, accountability or consequences unless the parents give a s***

Saw this the other day and honestly don't blame her one bit. Honestly good for her. Good luck getting a bus driver as qualified as her to drive these hell spawn around for next to nothing.

Back
Top Bottom