• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, i'm glad I don't rely on weather forecast anymore.....

Have you watched The Weather Channel lately? They're more like a reality show. Everything is going to kill you and global warming is to blame.

I do like channel 3 in Chattanooga. The weather woman there often admits that the forecasts are done by computers and not reliable.

Have you watched The Weather Channel lately? They're more like a reality show. Everything is going to kill you and global warming is to blame.

I do like channel 3 in Chattanooga. The weather woman there often admits that the forecasts are done by computers and not reliable.

But is she hot?

They have the greatest job... say whatever they want and get paid 6 figures... they are right? Oh wow you’re amazing... they are wrong... oh well it’s just a prediction using million dollar equipment... I need that job where I can just say and do what I want and I get paid loads of money...

They have the greatest job... say whatever they want and get paid 6 figures... they are right? Oh wow you’re amazing... they are wrong... oh well it’s just a prediction using million dollar equipment... I need that job where I can just say and do what I want and I get paid loads of money...
Only problem is ya gotta be pretty or they dont want you. Lol.
I wouldn’t get hired. LMAO :bowl:

With lifetime benefits to boot. Scumbags
Awesome, but I could never play the game.
I'd be kicking the !!!! out of people left and right when they tick me off.
Likely would be in jail and kicked out of politics.

Wait, hold on. Didn't someone run their wife over w/the car and got elected?
Now that I can do....!!! LOL

I have THREE different weather apps on my phone and they all have different forecasts for the SAME locations. Not to mention many times they are not even close to reality.

My job is outside, so I rely on forecasts. I cannot work in the mud, I cannot work in the rain, I cannot work when it is wet.

Last year, the weather folks said, small storm, up to 1/2". The next morning I woke up to flooding everything with a storm of 6" of rainfall. That was the worst, but it seems like almost every storm they are really off.

This week. Tuesday-Thursday predicted a total of 3 ish inches of rain from the storms.
Until this AM, we have 0.6" I could have worked for "two" 1/2 days easily due to the lack of any rain.
This morning I see they predict 0.15" of rain for the entire day with 56% chance (only suppose to rain this morning until 10). Dropped my son off of school at 8:20 and it started pouring. It has NOT stopped as of yet. Guarantee we have had 0.75" so far based on the puddles in my yard and nonstop heavy rain. And it hasn't let up one bit as of now 8:59am. Heck I was planning on getting some rock and soil/sod for a job at 11 am. That will NOT happen now.

I know weather is tough, weather is unpredictable, weather changes, but come on guys. It seems like when I was younger they were pretty darn accurate. It is only gotten worse.
With all the technology, you would think, just maybe they could come close?

Thanks for listening.

PS: I should have been a weather guy lol
Can’t believe everything you hear on tv, I will always remember a old joke. “Well it’s on tv so it’s got to be true”.

Back
Top Bottom