• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Well, I used to eat there.....not anymore.

The way I see it... if the food taste good and I have never gotten sick, I will eat there.

Besides, the more bacteria and viruses you consume in small quantities, the stronger your immune system becomes and thus the less likely you will get sick in the future. Survival prep... now go take a drink from the mosquito infested bird bath behind your house.

You might be surprised, but mold in commercial ice makers is very common. If this freaks you out, you probably don't want to look in the kitchens or ice makers of most restaurants. You probably also don't want to know what goes into your food.

The way I see it... if the food taste good and I have never gotten sick, I will eat there.

Besides, the more bacteria and viruses you consume in small quantities, the stronger your immune system becomes and thus the less likely you will get sick in the future. Survival prep... now go take a drink from the mosquito infested bird bath behind your house.

You do bring a valid point. I used to work with a food scientist who: carb counted, ate 100% organic, walked to work/exercised everyday. She seemed to be sick every other week. If you aren't ever exposed to anything, you aren't going to be able to fight off much. I've worked in healthcare 6+ years and been around everything from Tuberculosis,HIV,Hepatitis and have only gotten a small 2day cold a few times(knock on wood). People would never get sick(a lot of the time), if they just washed their hands.

Back
Top Bottom