• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Welfare Recipient Accrues A Five Thousand Dollar Balance

I don't have a problem with Southerners abusing food stamps. You know why? It's Yankee money (mostly). Federal covers 100% of the actual money and pays around half of Administrative costs. It's siphoning money from rich liberals and distributing it to poor white and black Southerners, with the proceeds being funneled back into local businesses. Don't have them myself but according to the website I'm eligible. Should just get the damn card and use the savings to buy guns and ammo.

IIRC, you pay around $40 per year towards food stamps if you make $50k. Yes, there are better uses of money, but it's not the worst expense the Federal government collects tax dollars for. If it makes you feel better, just think of it as a subsidy for the grocery industry, no different than ethanol or oil subsidies.

I don't have a problem with Southerners abusing food stamps. You know why? It's Yankee money (mostly). Federal covers 100% of the actual money and pays around half of Administrative costs. It's siphoning money from rich liberals and distributing it to poor white and black Southerners, with the proceeds being funneled back into local businesses. Don't have them myself but according to the website I'm eligible. Should just get the damn card and use the savings to buy guns and ammo.

IIRC, you pay around $40 per year towards food stamps if you make $50k. Yes, there are better uses of money, but it's not the worst expense the Federal government collects tax dollars for. If it makes you feel better, just think of it as a subsidy for the grocery industry, no different than ethanol or oil subsidies.

LOL! I didn't know those Yankees in DC only collected taxes from the North, I'm due a refund!

**** folks get angry when people use ebt now they get mad when they DONT use it!!!! lol, and all this talk about people not being able to save anymore, this is just a fiscally responsible loser! :pound:

I'm gonna go waaaay out on a limb here and say it might have something to do with they have waaaay more people.

That's where the revenue per capita comes into play. Georgia is in the lower 25 when it comes to that. Out of the top 10 per capital, all but one are solid liberal/Dem states (with Nebraska being a mix of liberal and conservative). Californians pay ~$1000 more per federal taxes a year than Georgians.

The facts are that for every dollar most red states send to the Feds we get back more then a dollar in benifits. Most blue states get less then a dollar back for every dollar they send. So, the blue states subsidize the red states. Who is the welfare queen now? Lol

Back
Top Bottom