Weather on my Mountain

I have to start my day in Ellijay at 04:30 tomorrow morning. Not looking forward to the cold and my car doesn’t have remote start, so I’ll have to run outside, crank it, then run back inside and let it warm up. Damn winter.
24 this morning when I woke up, dog made a real quick trip outside..Glad I had the remote start installed..Now when I park for the night I set the heat to high, select to defrost and fan to high..Call me spoiled baby!

Only got down to around a windy 40 degrees here, but I’m sitting and cursing the inventor of the heat pump - and total electric homes.

Got the frozen chicken water fixed, fed em, split some wood, started the wife and child a fire, started the grill, cooked some bacon, made breakfast and lunch, off to do some UPS slaving in the mountains! Good day folks!
The UPS drivers up here are the best. Always give good service and driving a big brown truck in the mountains (especially in the winter) takes some skills and we appreciate it.

24 this morning when I woke up, dog made a real quick trip outside..Glad I had the remote start installed..Now when I park for the night I set the heat to high, select to defrost and fan to high..Call me spoiled baby!
Nah if you were spoiled, you'd have a climate controlled attached garage

Back
Top Bottom