• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We need an ODT App...

Do we need to have an app developed and placed in all of the app stores?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a damn iPhone... damn it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can add the website as an app on iphone.

Open Safari on your phone, browse to ODT. Click the share button (the box with the arrow on top) and you should have the option to Add to Home Screen. Select that, and you will get a customizable icon that links directly to the mobile version of the site which renders very well on the phone.

Edit: checked wife’s phone which is on 14.7 and it has the option. Took some screen shots.

1627858909219.jpeg

1627858939427.jpeg

1627858558224.png

Open Safari on your phone, browse to ODT. Click the share button (the box with the arrow on top) and you should have the option to Add to Home Screen. Select that, and you will get a customizable icon that links directly to the mobile version of the site which renders very well on the phone.

Edit: checked wife’s phone which is on 14.7 and it has the option. Took some screen shots.

View attachment 3384377

View attachment 3384379
View attachment 3384350

Oooooooh snaaaap!!!! It’s done... now I’m a happy camper.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 3384377

View attachment 3384379
View attachment 3384350
Dude!!!! Are you kidding me right now!!!!

I had no idea I could do this!!

You sir are my new hero!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Yea the site works fine in a browser. I think we need less apps in life and more things that are mobile friendly in a browser IMHO.

You can make any website a shortcut and put it on your desktop for ease of use on android or IOS.

When I am on the road I use my iPad with the full site view, I can't handle it on the phone. Maybe with an App will be different, although I have an android phone.

I am still not OK with all the new changings into the site, I know it has much more greater things and options and I am exploring them all. Learning as it goes. - I may be resisting some new changings.

Somehow, the new update swallowed about 30+ of my feedbacks though... :mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom