• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

We lost a true patriot last night.

Shrek926

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
I remember the first time I met Frank DeSomma, he was passionate about his guns and company. Something more than that though was his passion about this Republic. He loved his country, and all who knew him had no doubt.

Frank died last night on the way home in the POF Jeep he was so proud of, and his wife Tracy will need prayers, support, and love in the days to come.

Attachments

• BAA7AEC4-4170-4971-BD96-119500BF2737.jpeg
    BAA7AEC4-4170-4971-BD96-119500BF2737.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 142
I remember the first time I met Frank DeSomma, he was passionate about his guns and company. Something more than that though was his passion about this Republic. He loved his country, and all who knew him had no doubt.

Frank died last night on the way home in the POF Jeep he was so proud of, and his wife Tracy will need prayers, support, and love in the days to come.
May he rest in peace.

(RIP)!

Back
Top Bottom