• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We have A Fayette/Coweta Meet and Greet.

45acpShooter

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Fayette Coweta meet, greet and shoot will take place on August 15th 2015 at Atlanta Range and Ordnance in Newnan Georgia. It will start at 12. We have a whole bay and a training room for this to take place in. Bay meaning 5 lanes. Pistol or Rifle whichever we choose. Rates will be discounted for us. As far as food goes everyone can bring something. Maybe some trays or gallons of sweet tea or your favorite sodas. Or we can get together on it. I know we have been trying to plan this but with SafeCraka busy and TacShooter moving to the Gulf Coast and EDC getting banned it kinda went south. Ill have to call with some sort of head count. Im hoping everyone in the area knows where ARO is. but here is the Info

Last edited:
atlanta-range-ordnance.gif
ARO. Super nice range. 80 Millard Farmer Blvd. Newnan Georgia 30263

Fayette Coweta meet, greet and shoot will take place on August 15th 2015 at Atlanta Range and Ordnance in Newnan Georgia. It will start at 12. We have a whole bay and a training room for this to take place in. Bay meaning 5 lanes. Pistol or Rifle whichever we choose. Rates will be discounted for us. As far as food goes everyone can bring something. Maybe some trays or gallons of sweet tea or you favorite sodas. Or we can get together on it. I know we have been trying to plan this but with SafeCraka busy and TacShooter moving to the Gulf Coast and EDC getting banned it kinda went south. Ill have to call with some sort of head count. Im hoping everyone in the area knows where ARO is. but here is the Info

AWESOME! Thanks for doing the "Heavy Lifting" on this--I plan on being there... :) ....mikey357

Alright...Success... I will pencil this one in. Hopefully I can make it out that way. My Dad said that ARO is a great place to shoot. I feel a sinking a Battleship game coming on. Thanks 45acpShooter 45acpShooter for making it work. :first:

Back
Top Bottom