• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We are deploying nukes to Germany?

You guys must be young.

I grew up during the cold war. This is nothing but good ol' fashioned saber-wrattling.

Relax.

Exactly. We've had them in Italy, Britain, Germany and Belgium for years. Even had a B52 crash in Spain years ago with 4 nukes onboard. Radioactive soil was collected and is stored at the Savanah river site.

Matthew 24:6

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Relax! This is all normal.
image-jpg.371701

Tommy.. You Aint that old.. Elaborate on "saber-wrattlin"

I grew up in Warner Robins. Back in the day we had a Strategic Arms Command B-52 base stationed there. And they were armed with nukes. Ever heard a B-52 takeoff under full combat power? Sounds like the earth is going to come apart. Those eight jets screaming with water injection is an experience to behold.

In the early/mid seventies I would be walking to school with my buddies and we would start hearing these beasts roar from over four miles away. We didn't have cell phones or anything and we had no idea if they were taking off in anger or not. Our only solace was that WR was on the first strike list and our pain would only last a micro-second or two while we were turned to ash.

The fact is the cold war never ended. We still have missiles pointed at Russia and they have missiles pointed at us that could destroy the world 10 times over. And someone's finger is always on the button.

I'll say it again: THE COLD WAR NEVER ENDED. You know what has changed? The media's focus on our imminent doom. Our kids don't duck and cover any more. The Civil Defense air raid shelters aren't stocked any more. The focus had changed. IMAGINE THAT.

What amazes me are the group of folks who cry the sky is falling. It's already fallen, just because you are now learning about it only proves your ignorance on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom