We all need alarm systems !!

Claymores considered overkill? j/k had to stop that after last year's Halloween incident.

I'm curious if anyone has an opinion on celluar based alarms vs. traditional phone/cable lines... Personally, I don't think the alarm is worth much if it relies on wires that run from my house to a pole.

well ya see... up here above the big city... we have underground cable. I know i know... who woulda thunk it!

j/k! I dont know about cellular alarms systems... if its anything like my android operating system, it will crash more often than it works

Home alarm with speaker in front room and outside (really pisses the neighbors off when i test it), also chimes when off and a door or window is opened and shows a corresponding number to identify where/which one. Also an 80+ Blue pit roaming the yard. If they make it in the house, well they become my responsibility then!

Home alarm with speaker in front room and outside (really pisses the neighbors off when i test it), also chimes when off and a door or window is opened and shows a corresponding number to identify where/which one. Also an 80+ Blue pit roaming the yard. If they make it in the house, well they become my responsibility then!

I routinely test mine....when I forget and go into the basement the motion detector lets me know. Don't forget your password.

Have a Presa canario he is 142 lbs pure pissed off muscle if your not welcomed and 2 great Danes indoor that's my alarm when they go off the artellary comes out !

Cell dialer alarms are the way to go. You only buy the equipment and don't have to pay for cell service. I can also have alarms monitored from $15 and up. The closer to bartow co or the more in the area the cheaper it is. As stated in one of the previous posts, you get what you pay for but if any of our members are thinking about it shoot me a PM and I'll at least make sure they are not getting ripped off. I can sell, install or service any alarm except ADT, they make theirs so that they are the only one that can work on them. I am also not trying to sell anyone anything but will gladly help and or make sure everything is on the up and up.

Back
Top Bottom