• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Way way to early 2023 college football predictions

I wouldn't be surprised if there is not a least a realignment of the East/West SEC conferences to even out the competition once Texas and Oklahoma come over.

I read somewhere there is already talk NCAA wide of doing away with split conferences and conference championships all together and declaring a number 1 and 2 within the conference based on record. That way every conference sends 2 to the playoffs and the CFP then picks the additional 2 to round out the 12 teams.

Divisions are going away. From what I heard it’s gonna be 3 permanent rivals for each team then the other 12 teams rotate every year so you play every home and away once every 4 years. Top 2 teams play in Atlanta.

Thin skinned or not, he still is and will always be the GOAT. That's one accolade stepson Kirby will never surpass...........

Your crystal ball must be really well polished if you can see that.

Kirby Smart is 24 years younger than Nick Saban. Saban was five years older than Kirby is now when he won with LSU in 2003.

IF (and it's a big IF) UGA can repeat in 2024, it will be something nobody has done in 86 years. That immediately vaults him into the GOAT conversation, with eight years left on his current contract.

GOAT means better than anyone who has come before you. It doesn't mean nobody will ever be better than you in the future.

Back
Top Bottom