watch out fellas, we got a new hunter in the woods this year

blake80

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Ok guys, this is my daughters first year hunting. She is 14yo with brand new camo and snake boots. I cannot explain just how excited i am that she will be joing me. It is great joy to pass along the experience ive been given for the past 29 years on to a new hunter. I was taught great ethics when growing up, many people argued with my dad about shooting everything, asking what are we saving them for. Well on october 20th is why i saved them, to preserve what was given to me. I often got caught up in the "brown its down " mentality, but now i really understand why that is wrong. So guys, watch out.

Attachments

• 2012-09-27_20-38-03_693.jpg
    2012-09-27_20-38-03_693.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 56
Man that's great to get her into hunting. Great dad there and she is a beautiful girl. Enjoy and good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, its going to be a exciting season. Only thing that could make it better is if my dad was still with us, he just loved hunting and even more loved taking the grand kids hunting.

Make sure she stays WARM. Both of my daughters still tell the stories of how cold they got on their first hunts. I thought I had them bundled up like the Michelin Man and they still froze their behinds off.

Back
Top Bottom