• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Washington Redskins name change...

Dirty J

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
344   0
Reaction score
They shoulda gone this direction... and consulted Jaqen H'ghar.

98B6E5C2-FE24-422C-8429-B60C418513EA.png

I've been thinkin bout this for a while and I think all NFL teams should just do that.
ATL vs Tampa

ATL vs Carolina

I mean really, why the need for a f'in bird or cat? At the end of the day, what I am really routing for is ATL/GA.

I like losers with no name the fans can cheer to ......its no dumber them changing it from Redskins...outside of a old Hollywood western movie nobody ever used it as a racist slur said one American Indian from Washington state

I've been thinkin bout this for a while and I think all NFL teams should just do that.
ATL vs Tampa

ATL vs Carolina

I mean really, why the need for a f'in bird or cat? At the end of the day, what I am really routing for is ATL/GA.
So it's kinda like making the football schedule look like the flight schedule board at Hartsfield ? Yeah I could see that happening. But seriously, the clock is running on all pro sports including NASCAR and that suits me just fine. No more overpaid crybabies and no more ****ing up my Sunday TV schedule. I hope the NFL,NBA,MLB and NASCAR virtue signal and protest themselves all the way to bankruptcy. **** em all!

I think you covered all bases you wanted to.

Naw. I’d like to see the New York Jews, Atlanta Negroes, New Mexico Mexicans, New Orleans coon asses, Chicago Chinese, Illinois Iroquois etc.....did I fail to insult anyone?!
Naw. I’d like to see the New York Jews, Atlanta Negroes, New Mexico Mexicans, New Orleans coon asses, Chicago Chinese, Illinois Iroquois etc.....did I fail to insult anyone?!

Yup, you forgot the Minnesota Norwegians. Wait. Nevermind. The NFL already covered that.

ATL vs Tampa

ATL vs Carolina

But the cat and bird are black,isn't that racist?

Back
Top Bottom