Was there ever a mini 30 type rifle that took AK mags?

The land I was hunting was probably 10 miles from Canada if you were a bird. It all makes sense now. I've looked up m14 100 times and they were 7.62x51. ****ing Canucks eh.
Im fairly certain they are extremely rare here ...i dont know dates of manufacture but it may have fallen in the ban window but lots of stuff makes it across the lakes lol

I never killed a deer with that gun but I learned some lessons from it. I was going through some thick buck brush and lost the mag. It was a big deal because I was poor. I replaced that mag. I'll never forget that part. I must own one now.

Hey Ruger CEO.
Would that be so difficult to retool and make that gun happen?
Call it A whatever generation mini 30.
You make magwells for multiple brands of pistol mags in the PC rifles.
Maybe without the Bayonet lug?
I'd buy one.
At this point, what you got to lose? Other than letting a bunch of communists get one over on you.

I'd say there are a few of those Norincos about to hit the shredder in the Great White North

Hey Ruger CEO.
Would that be so difficult to retool and make that gun happen?
Call it A whatever generation mini 30.
You make magwells for multiple brands of pistol mags in the PC rifles.
Maybe without the Bayonet lug?
I'd buy one.
At this point, what you got to lose? Other than letting a bunch of communists get one over on you.

I'd say there are a few of those Norincos about to hit the shredder in the Great White North

I've never understood why they wouldn't make a Mini 30 that took AK mags and a Mini 14 that took AR mags. I'd own one of each in a heartbeat. I've had several over the years and the mag costs are a big drawback. But they are fun guns!

Bill Ruger did not believe in high capacity mags. That's why Ruger never made anything bigger than 20 rounds.

He's been dead for 20 years. They sell 30 rounders for the Mini now and sell a ton of evil Ruger AR assault weapons nowadays. I think the popularity of their AR's is why the Mini has languished.

Back
Top Bottom