• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Warning........Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he's a speed demon. But I do know his source for some of them. It's a closely guarded secret that only friends of AEN know.

As for GLWS, the easiest thing to do would be to stay out of the ads unless it's an item specific question. Not that I always practice what I'm preaching. But I see the spirit of the rule.

And BTW, this isn't an ad thread. You can be as sarcastic as you like, at least till the hats come out.

Hey ODT Mods/Owners......can we make this day an ODT holiday? LOL...thanks for being good humored....

a774b34eabca19063b81759f1a824781.jpg

I know, let's get the owner of the site involved. Heck, then we can get GLWS and the Popcorn imogee back...because they bring so much to this site.
The owner of the site only comes around about once a year to apologize for not coming around and to tell us that he is going to start getting more involved.

I have not read all 29 pages.

OP, to your question about getting a warning, a mod decided that your comment was just sarcastic enough for a warning but not sarcastic enough for an infraction. He saw straight through your post into your soul and decided to take mercy on you. You should send flowers to that mod for his absolution and pray for his guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom