• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wanting to start collecting Silver rounds

I just started buy Silver from Providence in Dallas, a member called MyAteam from this site put me on to them, I bought 10 US EAGLES and came in with no problem. I'm buying Silver for the same reason you are, but I have been hitting PAWN shops and PropertyRoom.com my Silver is doing good now. Hope this helps

Like propertyroom.com and govdeals.com good deals if you know when and where to look.

Variety is the spice of life! Some buy higher premium stuff when they think metals are down and low premium stuff when the think metals are up. Go with your gut.

Eagles do cost more than a regular oz of Silver due to it being US currency. I have you bought almost 50 Mogran coins in the last year and they cost more than a Oz of Silver, and Not are less than an Oz of Silver, but cost more because they are collectible(some), and they will not be sold again.

Well I have a new granddaughter and I want to put away one once of silver for every month she is alive (if I can) and give it all to her when she turns 21 - I already have other stuff set up for her, this would be gravy.

Last edited:
Every time I see the title of this thread I think you must be getting ready to hunt werewolves.

Well I have a new granddaughter and I want to put away one once of silver for every month she is a live (if I can) and give it all to her when she turns 21 - I already have other stuff set up for her, this would be gravy.

That is a very NOBLE idea!

Should you set up a trust or something to avoid taxes? I know you can only receive a certain value of gifts without paying taxes.

<----- Not well versed on this stuff but wary of the IRS

Back
Top Bottom