• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wanting to buy a vape pen....

hoochfisher

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   1
Reaction score
I'm wanting to get a vape pen as a way to quit dipping and need some help. Sorry but I don't have the time to search through the almost 300 pages long thread.

Anyhow, I'm looking for info on the kangertech pens. Particularly the evod twist 1100. What I can't seem to find info on anywhere is if it has a "protected" battery. Or whatever else you may call it. From what I gather online, it's a nice feature to have to keep from killing the battery for good from overheating or draining the battery to low.

I've found one at a local vape shop, but didn't know enough to ask about this stuff.

I've got a buddy using a vision spinner 2 1600 with an aerotank on it and I liked it, but found in my research that what paid here locally was insane. I also found that one does have the battery protection features.

Or does anybody know any other pens I should be looking at? I know I'm putting a $30 aerotank on whatever pen I get and want to stay at a max $70 total on a pen, tank and charger. So someone point me in the right direction please!

I have a Like new Vamo V3 you can have. You will need to buy a battery and a charger (about ten bucks each) and the aero tank you are wanting but you will be set up with a great variable voltage/ variable wattage mod and you can skip the whole "starter kit" phase.

i started vaping and quit chewing back on July 17th. Haven't slipped up once yet after 10+ years of a can and a half a day Copenhagen Long cut.

I did go to one. But they didn't explain why a battery protection feature would be good to have or even mention it. And the evod twist is the only adjustable voltage pen they have that will keep me were I want to be price wise. The only other options where some very pricy pens with little led displays and the box style things.

the evod twist and the vision spinner are the only pens I know about or can find in the price range I'm staying at, so I need some help from you guys that are "in the know" about these things. There's only 2 stores here where I'm at and I can't just drive to everystore to look and ask a ton of questions before I find something to buy. Every thing else I've found online was stuff that looked link cheap Chinese made junk, too expensive or only reviews for the really nice expensive ones.

I have a Like new Vamo V3 you can have. You will need to buy a battery and a charger (about ten bucks each) and the aero tank you are wanting but you will be set up with a great variable voltage/ variable wattage mod and you can skip the whole "starter kit" phase.

i started vaping and quit chewing back on July 17th. Haven't slipped up once yet after 10+ years of a can and a half a day Copenhagen Long cut.

That would be awesome man. I would greatly appreciate it. And congrats on quoting the dip. That's why I want one. I dip between 15-17 cans a week for 10+ years. and tired of it and it's cost. Ive tried patches and nic gum. Neither helped. But I tried my buddies cape pen and it did kill my nic craving. I think I can actually put the can down with one.

Please pm me and let me at least pay for the shipping.

Thanks again, Brad.

I started with an E-Go I believe they're called. Lasted a few weeks, maybe a month but it wasn't really enough to keep up. Plus, the tinker in my was wanting something more. Mods and tanks are cheap, so are batteries. It's a really fun hobby to get into.

I am going to take the kind offer I was given. Now, can anyone tell me the what battery I should put in it? A best brand of battery? And where to get it close to winder.

There is only two stores here in winder. One I don't think would have it as all they seemed to have was the kangertech products. And the other shop is an indian owned tobacco shop that is insanely over priced. Like selling my buddy the vision spinner 2 pen for $65 when it can be bought online righter $17 over priced. I don't care to even darken that shops doorway.

Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom