• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Want to learn how to ride a motorcycle

WR is 300ish lbs 26HP. its good for 75mph all day long. 25k mile valve checks. 360 watt stator. FI and 6 speed. Adjustable suspension. Absolutely unbreakable. They have not changed a thing since they came out so huge after market. You can not buy a bad bike today and for a 250 dual sport the WR has no peers. I have over 30k miles on mine and I ride with quite a few others. Just regular maintenance I have a WRR and also the WRX wheels and brake kit so I change from dirt to sumo in less than an hour. I tried to replace this with a KTM 690 enduro, SUMO and dirt wheels, suspension, racks ect.Sold it almost immediately and the pita KTM ownership. No where near as fun.
View attachment 2552128 View attachment 2552129

300lbs?! Do you fill your saddle bags with rocks? I think my XR 200 barely weighs 200lbs. I can grab it by the bars and the tail frame and lift both wheels up off the ground when I put it on the stand. I don't even need a ramp when I put it in the back of my van. Just pick it up and throw it in!

300lbs?! Do you fill your saddle bags with rocks? I think my XR 200 barely weighs 200lbs. I can grab it by the bars and the tail frame and lift both wheels up off the ground when I put it on the stand. I don't even need a ramp when I put it in the back of my van. Just pick it up and throw it in!

Yeah, stock its 300ish and I added the guards, skid plate and racks and deduct about 4lbs from stock exhaust to FMF. I have never weighed it but others that are set up the same have. maybe a little generous. That XR is one I have been after too. It would too much fun to make a little flat track TT course and go slidin around.

Yeah, stock its 300ish and I added the guards, skid plate and racks and deduct about 4lbs from stock exhaust to FMF. I have never weighed it but others that are set up the same have. maybe a little generous. That XR is one I have been after too. It would too much fun to make a little flat track TT course and go slidin around.

The XR 200 is prob the most fun you can have for under $1k and it plows through thick brush and fallen trees like a bulldozer. Never opened it up on flat dirt but I'm in for the ODT TT!

The XR 200 is prob the most fun you can have for under $1k and it plows through thick brush and fallen trees like a bulldozer. Never opened it up on flat dirt but I'm in for the ODT TT!

Hell yeah! some hay bales, umbrella girls(outta be a real bargain for awhile) Groms, scooter class, race bikes like the XR. It would be a hit. Have you done the grits "50cc" race at TWO?

Hell yeah! some hay bales, umbrella girls(outta be a real bargain for awhile) Groms, scooter class, race bikes like the XR. It would be a hit. Have you done the grits "50cc" race at TWO?
customretro_chi.jpg
??

One thing I learned long ago when I first started riding motorcycles is to always, always assume that the other driver does not see you, because a good part of the time they do not. I worry not so much about my actions when riding as those of the other drivers.

Just shell out the money and go to the Harley Davidson class. I went for work and it is hands down the best way to get your license. Once you finish your course they print the same day. Go to DMV and trade it in for your class M. You don't even need to have a bike to do it since you're riding theirs. Make sure you give them a bad phone number or they will hound you to death to buy a motorcycle.

Back
Top Bottom