• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Want to learn how to ride a motorcycle

IMHO they are more dangerous than sportbikes. Cruisers are big, heavy, and cumbersome compared to a 350lb bike that has much better acceleration, handling, and braking. I can't count how many times I was saved from some idiot merging into my lane by being able to flick my wrist and jump into hyperspace in half a second.
Yeah I could see that.... Im a brand new rider and I just want something to go around the city with on warm days / highland park to ride dirt and I’m considering getting a Yamaha Wr250r dual sport because I’m 6’5.... learned on a Harley sportster but I hated how I felt on it

I started on a Honda Shadow. Good inexpensive bike with a low cg. Perfect for learning. Never took a course but it would be a good idea. Heck I still havent managed to get a license.

Yeah I could see that.... Im a brand new rider and I just want something to go around the city with on warm days / highland park to ride dirt and I’m considering getting a Yamaha Wr250r dual sport because I’m 6’5.... learned on a Harley sportster but I hated how I felt on it

Don't go around the city on warm days in the first place. That's just begging for trouble. Riding on the street is dangerous enough but the city is a meat grinder for motorcycles.

And Harleys are just an expensive way to turn gas into noise without actually making any horsepower.

Mo Ped, huh?

DRHFIajW4AIXQr3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom