• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Want to buy some ****. A whole load or two of ****

Hey NONLIB... I live across the street from a med sized horse farm...I can ask him if you still need ? I didn't read this whole ****ty thread . Let me know...it's in kennesaw area, down Dallas hwy at Barrett pkwy. He may deliver.? Idk....

I have a dump truck. I can come get the **** if need be. Please ask about that ****. Some people have more **** than they can handle

I have a dump truck. I can come get the **** if need be. Please ask about that ****. Some people have more **** than they can handle
Yessir, sho' will ....get back to you as soon as I find out. Dump truck load? Or half ? I'll ask him...he will know.

Okay brah' - he got all the **** you want...says he got a tractor with a bucket that he can load it for you...just not sure if his will reach the top of your dump bed. He suggested a pick up or trailer if the dump bed was too high. He won't charge you much either if you come get it...he is a good guy. Probably just like to get rid of it and get a little coin. Lol....PM me and I will hook you up.
edit : this is horse manure, sniper22 says he got the cow manure for ya too !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom