• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

[WANT TO BUY] AR10 in .308 for less than $700

whatcha got?
I have a PSA AR10 Gen ll 18" Stainless Steel Barrel MagPul ACS Furniture. I have put about 40 rounds thru it. I also tossed the Bird Cage Brake and replaced it with a Ported Brake. This calmed Muzzle Rise and Recoil as well. I have a 18" Creedmoor in the works but its not ready yet. Let me know if any of this peeks your interest. your interested.

You like dpms?
Yes. More Manufactures are Building to DPMS Specs. The AR10 was NEVER Mil-Spec. So every MFG produce using there own designed products. By using DPMS it is setting a standard and it can and will drive the cost DOWN. My in house builds always get a Match Receiver Set from the same Mfg. I also try to use the same MFG for Bolts and Barrels. The AR10 I had contacted your about is a PSA Build. I had shot it and Hated the Recoil and Muzzle Rise. I changed the BIRD CAGE Muzzle Brake to a Ported Version. Problem Solved. It

Yup, I have a DPMS, I love shooting it now that I have a ported muzzle brake on it! It's amazing how much it kicked compared to my bolt action! Now I will shoot $200 in ammo in one sitting! Wait... now that I think about it, I might want to take the brake off and save some money!! :eek:

Yup, I have a DPMS, I love shooting it now that I have a ported muzzle brake on it! It's amazing how much it kicked compared to my bolt action! Now I will shoot $200 in ammo in one sitting! Wait... now that I think about it, I might want to take the brake off and save some money!! :eek:
I was going Creek Side the other day to sight a rifle in for a customer. Got loaded up and saw a few 10"s that had that shoot me look on them. I wont complain about the round count but there about 10 targets that will never talk.

Back
Top Bottom