Walmart selling Guns-Ammo Again! NBC News link

Would you buy if your local WM sells again?

• Total voters
They still haven’t put guns/ammo back out at our four Super Walmarts. Not sure what their justification is, but we were there just after lunch, and it was packed. I went by the gun counter out of curiosity, and there was a line 20-30 deep, all waiting to buy something that wasn’t displayed. Absolutely pisses me off that any store, especially in my town, feels the need to worry about this. With the high veteran population we have here, if any riot type incident starts, I believe it would be swiftly and violently put down. Contrary to what your momma told ya, sometimes violence IS the answer!

Eric

I talked to a guy there who said there are 2,900 Wal-Marts in the US. He said that they are not putting guns or ammo on the shelves of 300 of them. Those are stores located in areas they expect looting to take place.

Would be interested to know which stores/areas are not putting guns/ammo back on the shelves.

Would be interested to know which stores/areas are not putting guns/ammo back on the shelves.
Imagine being the unlucky schnorrer working in the sporting goods department at Walmart & you are told that you will not be restocking the shelves with guns or ammunition in imminent expectation of large groups of wilding animals tearing through the place burning looting and murdering. LOL. Time to quit.

tenor (8).gif

Went and checked my local Walmart this morning. Dahlonega. Still no ammo or guns out in view. So WHO are they worried about looting//rioting? Cause I don't see a lot of Antifa/BLM up in these parts.

Back
Top Bottom