• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the store in Commerce. I got 40, 9, 38spl, 45, 380, and 357 sig and some defense rounds.

I'm willing to share the deal if someone local needs something they can PM me. I'll show the receipt and figure in the tax and round up to the next dollar to cover gas.
i couldnt find any, would u be willing to ship me some or if your close ill meet with you and pay your gas plus some. im in austell ga

i checked
Walmart off Powder Springs Road? I was gonna check there tomorrow.
the one in hiram and i didnt see any mark downs, even tho brick seek said they had some. idk where people see the deal, i know the one on the corner of barrett/east west and powder springs didnt have any, im like half a mile from that walmart

i checked

the one in hiram and i didnt see any mark downs, even tho brick seek said they had some. idk where people see the deal, i know the one on the corner of barrett/east west and powder springs didnt have any, im like half a mile from that walmart

There is no “mark down” shown. It’s just like $9/box. If you didn’t know they were on clearance or check the price, then you’d never see the deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no “mark down” shown. It’s just like $9/box. If you didn’t know they were on clearance or check the price, then you’d never see the deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so like when you take it to the register they will correct the price like how do the register ppl know its supposed to be 9 bucks or whatever the clearence price is

I just picked up 6k rounds of Winchester white box 115 gr 9mm 100 round packs from Academy using the below "retail price". Academy honors the price and knocks off 5%. Walk away for $0.09/round after tax. Just be sure to show them that the barcode number on the boxes matches the image below.

Edit: Gainesville and Buford Academy are cleaned out.
IMG_20191212_134844.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom