• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Vz61 scorpion suppressed

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
Had fun shooting my scorpion today. Its a lot quieter than I thought it would be. I was using standard 32 acp ammo. Went through about 300 rounds very quickly. The video will show you why ;)

Oh and yes my camera sucks but a refuse to buy another one til this one breaks.

Oh and that ticking noise you hear is the brass hitting the ground. The vz61 fires the brass straight up into the air and roughly 3-4 seconds later it comes back to earth.... raining down brass on you. Its awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought, might want to unload that thing before you try to mount the suppressor. Accidents happen that's all I'm sayin.

nice! that ole' blowack ruins it argument is such BS! I'm really trying to find a small .380 to suppress. Not sure if anyone could make my NAA guardian attractive and threaded.

nice! that ole' blowack ruins it argument is such BS! I'm really trying to find a small .380 to suppress. Not sure if anyone could make my NAA guardian attractive and threaded.

Yeah the sound was superb. I think most of it gets trapped in the upper reciever. One thing about it is with the can the brass goes so high in the air it's up there for a solid 4 seconds. Its nuts.

Back
Top Bottom