• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Volunteer Fire Dept. Gun Raflle

mollierej

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
24   0
Reaction score
Alright y'all, it's ready to go! This is the Custom Built .308 that we, Collins Volunteer Fire Dept., will be giving away December 9th for our 3rd Annual Gun Raffle! We decided not to do your plain ole' raffle for a plain ole' gun this year! This isn't your Grandpas Hunting Rifle, this is a precision deer killing machine that started life as a factory Remington 700 .308 and has been completely gone through with the following modifications:
• Boyds Laminated Stock (Hand Fit)
• Timney Adjustable Trigger
• Sako Style Extractor
• Gre-Tan Firing Pin Assembly
• Douglas Premium Match Grade Barrel
• Blueprinted Action & Bolt
• 1/4" Superior Shooting Recoil Lug
• Pillar Bedded
• Bedded Action
• Free Floated Barrel
• Steel Trigger Guard
• Graphite Black Cerkote Firarms coating on all steel surfaces
(Scope, Rings, and base not included, they were mounted for function and accuracy test only)
This gun was Built by Johnny at Section 8 Armament and when we shot it today, I shot 1/2" groups @ 100 yards (Break in process started correctly) and I'm not a precision shooter at all!

We will have a 1st and 2nd prize drawing.

1st Place: Custom Built .308
2nd Place: $300 Academy Gift Card

Tickets are $10 each and only 500 will be sold, and you get 2 chances per ticket!!
I can accept paypal or you can send me a check, and I will either send you your stub or just give you your number, whichever you prefer. Y'all have been very supportive in the last raffles that we have had and I'm hoping that a member will get lucky this year! Thank y'all for your support, God Bless, and always support our troops and Vets!

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom