Virus threat

Something I recommend to users who need a free/easy software to help with malware/spyware/virues is malwarebytes from www.download.com. You can run it with your existing Virus protection with no harm/no foul. I recommend users of heavy internet surfing to scan a full scan every week and if you suspect infection run it immediately. If you get hit, just turn off your pc and restart it hitting your corresponding function key, "Some are F2, some F8" to get the machine to allow you to choose run in to safe mode. Once in safe mode, run your malwarebytes and when it finds the infection have it remove it. Just a little free advice on some free software.

i44.tinypic.com_307wznm.png

Something I recommend to users who need a free/easy software to help with malware/spyware/virues is malwarebytes from www.download.com. You can run it with your existing Virus protection with no harm/no foul. I recommend users of heavy internet surfing to scan a full scan every week and if you suspect infection run it immediately. If you get hit, just turn off your pc and restart it hitting your corresponding function key, "Some are F2, some F8" to get the machine to allow you to choose run in to safe mode. Once in safe mode, run your malwarebytes and when it finds the infection have it remove it. Just a little free advice on some free software.

Same one I use and also AVast all free and they work great...every week with defrager

Put my pc in the shop today.Am at library and the pc there when I click forum,it comes up malicious web reputation and won't allow the access.Pop ups suck for sure

Back
Top Bottom