Status
Not open for further replies.

scandmx5

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
30   0
Reaction score
Tonight on The History Channel starting at 9. I know some people may not want to watch this as they were there personally, but for those who are interested...now you know.

Tonight on The History Channel starting at 9. I know some people may not want to watch this as they were there personally, but for those who are interested...now you know.

Thanks for the heads up! I can't watch it tonight because we don't have cable at our new EMS station yet. I will try to catch it as soon as I can though. I really like WW2 in HD.

Thanks for the heads up! I can't watch it tonight because we don't have cable at our new EMS station yet. I will try to catch it as soon as I can though. I really like WW2 in HD.
WW2 in HD was epic. I think it's a 3 night miniseries with Vietnam as well.

It was a great documentary! They spent a good 45 minutes or so specifically on Hal Moore and his Cavalry at La Drang. I must say Hollywood did a great job re-creating the battle, because today was the first time I saw the real footage, and it looks identical. It's narrated by the journalist who was portrayed in the movie as well. If you've seen We Were Soldiers, you know what I'm talking about.

Had the opportunity to check it out as well! I was glued for two hours! The footage was amazing and really glad they had to much to share.

GOT TO ASK; WHY !! 58,260 NAMES ON THE WALL IS'NT THAT ENOUGH !! AND YOU WANT TO RE-CREATE ; WATCH; .... MAYBE IF YOU WERE THERE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS. war and death by any means is'nt something I personaly like to rerun.... sorry for the rant. the thing to remember, is in time of need and support is then not after the fact..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom