Very rude and WTF?

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I tolerate the dogs on our hunting property because I think they keep the yotes away, but come on, man. This is just rude! LOL!
Damn dog.JPG

And what the hell is that looking at the dog? I want to say another dog, but blow it up and it doesn't look like one.
HUH.JPG

No comment.
Well, other than to say, good dog!
Don't get your panties in a wad. That set up is for hogs. LOL!

I've never killed a deer over bait. I've killed three where a bait sight has been, but never within 10 days after all of the bait was gone. I'm not saying I never will, but so far I haven't.

Don't get your panties in a wad. That set up is for hogs. LOL!

I've never killed a deer over bait. I've killed three where a bait sight has been, but never within 10 days after all of the bait was gone. I'm not saying I never will, but so far I haven't.
As long as there's a "No deer allowed" sign, that'll protect them from eating that (now urine soaked) garbage.

A dog without a collar is the same as a Yote.
No, it's not. I know where these dogs are coming from and they are obviously family pets. I also think they are a benefit. We have absolutely no sign of yotes on a property that is in SE Georgia and I think these dogs are why.

Domesticated dogs may do some hobby hunting, but yotes do it for a living and are much better at it. I'll take a few pet dogs over a pack of yotes any day.

As long as there's a "No deer allowed" sign, that'll protect them from eating that (now urine soaked) garbage.
Oh, so we're back to "deer feed is garbage" again. I'll point out again that, as long as it is fed regularly so their digestion has adapted to it, it's actually quite a good food source for them. There is a lot of evidence of this, including my personal observation.

Everything you have ever posted negative about it is addressing when people introduce it as a short term supplement when the deer are struggling to survive a span of low natural food sources. That is not what I do.

Back
Top Bottom