• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Very concerning call today…..

I wouldn’t get too worried at this point. Yes, there will be more bank failures. But I think most financial institutions are now making adjustments.
But don’t misinterpret me; this never should have happened. The Biden administration has completely mismanaged the economy. And if banks had been had paid a fraction as much attention to good investment practices as it did to DEI, this never would’ve happened.

I read something that said credit unions are safer than banks how true I can't say.

In general, they tend to be. They're typically far less leveraged, and typically don't invest in such exotic instruments as banks - particularly mid-market banks who want to climb up the asset rankings.

While they aren't insured by the FDIC, they are covered by their own insurer, NCUA.

I’m not that worried as I don’t keep a lot of money in “banks”. I keep rainy day funds and general expense funds, but the vast majority of everything I have is tied up in long term investments. Granted, I don’t run a business anymore, so there is no real reason for me to keep a large portion of cash on hand.

Back
Top Bottom