• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VersaCarry Question

As to this question....their recommendation/instructions are merely a CYOA legal move. No one is really expected to carry a concealed weapon without one in the chamber. The biggest risk with a VersaCarry IMO is using it without the trigger guard.

TY hunter. I'm using it on a 1911 type, so I'm not worried about the trigger guard. I've tried it with my "uniform" and it works out nicely. No printing and very comfortable. It's really annoying that my job makes me wear a perfectly white uniform which we must change if we get so much as a grease stain on our cuff, but we have to leave by the back door! (that's where the seedy people like to troll)

Has anyone ever experienced a fail on a Versa? (breakage)

I've been cc'ing with a Versa-Carry for about a year and it works for me. I'm always condition 1.

I like the simplicity of the rig.

Works great for me, no issues.

Attachments

• PICT0121.jpg
    PICT0121.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 18
TY Hayata and Mrdoooner. I'm glad to see there are some people here who have experience with this type of rig. I wore it all night tonight and completely forgot it was there. I have to do a lot of reaching/bending, and this rig holds without restricting movement. The gun does get a bit sweaty, but airs out quickly (stainless). I'm going to sew some type of sweat absorber fabric into a few of my undershirts on my carry side to try to keep it dry.

Back
Top Bottom