• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

venmo credit card?

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
chase pissed me off so i am looking at getting a 2nd credit card and also to take advantage of the different point categories.

venmo is owned by paypal i believe (the devil in alot of regards) so im hesitant about using this. does anyone have any catastrophic experiences with this card or venmo i should be aware of before using

chase pissed me off so i am looking at getting a 2nd credit card and also to take advantage of the different point categories.

venmo is owned by paypal i believe (the devil in alot of regards) so im hesitant about using this. does anyone have any catastrophic experiences with this card or venmo i should be aware of before using
Not with Venmo directly, but if PayPal owns them I'd pass. I've had a PayPal card and they suck. I had the same problem with Chase too so I've cancelled mine as well. Citi and Discover have been pretty good to me.

Not with Venmo directly, but if PayPal owns them I'd pass. I've had a PayPal card and they suck. I had the same problem with Chase too so I've cancelled mine as well. Citi and Discover have been pretty good to me.
agree but what issues did you have with them? i think most credit card companies suck lol

agree but what issues did you have with them? i think most credit card companies suck lol
Mainly bad customer service. From both Paypal and the card in general. Tried to do a gunbroker transaction and they declined it, got somebody who couldn't speak English and couldn't help me. They do all suck though. At least Discover and Citi had American reps last time I had to call.

Back
Top Bottom