Vanity plates

What a joke, just as one of my vehicles qualified for an antique tag I hear about this at the tag office. I passed and got the regular tag out of principle. Screw them...

Didn't renew my two either. Agree that this backfired on the politicians. Raise the tax, and now they will wind up with less than before. What idiots!

Stop and think about it, those little peel and stick decals are pretty expensive too, too damn expensive. Government control, you gotta love it ! VOTE AGAINST ALL INCUMBENTS , LOL

I had two of these plates and paid advertised "one time fee" to get it. Then last renewal, GA wanted to start charging me annually for it. Where can I leave negative feedback for the State of Georgia??? They didn't honor their deal!

So the plates go back and I get brand new ones from the state. How stupid is that? Not only did they not get any money but they had to pay for new ones to be issued. Idiots.

So the plates go back and I get brand new ones from the state. How stupid is that? Not only did they not get any money but they had to pay for new ones to be issued. Idiots.

I agree 100%, politicians when campaigning for re-election don't claim they're smart, they'll tell you how hard the job is and how hard they work for you, yea right ! Free drinks for them at HAPPY HOUR on the taxpayers dime, VOTE"em ALL OUT and start over.

Back
Top Bottom