• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Us guys love Guns & Watches lets see them!

I have always been a watch fan. I have my fair share of citizens, Nixon, Werner, and recently got a Seiko most of the others, some older Omena and Oris from the 60's, and All have been awesome. I am not a Breitling or Rolex fan. I like Oris, but went with a Hamilton Pan Euro last spring and love Hamilton. My next purchase is actually Ball Watch Company. I love their style and quality is awesome!

Love the Hamilton Pan Euro

This is my X-Wind

Hamilton.jpg

I have tried in many Oris and they seem to run thick or big, I would look at Hamilton or Ball. My next purchase is a Lumeniox P38 then Ball.

Then again it's all my styling and I am not thinking retail with my watches.
I've owned a Ball Fireman Night Train DLC and to this day it had the smoothest screw down crown I've ever experienced.
I still have pictures of most all of my watches, it was/is a sickness, although guns have take over for me. I should have never let this one get away...
wwww.jpg

I ordered a Montblanc Timewalker and it showed up today:) The mail lady brought it to the door to sign for. I was happy cause the mail is not running today. She said they where delivering packages that require signatures, only today. I was very pleased when I unboxed it. These watches are stunning on a level far about any others I've seen. I had to do some cleaning and polishing but it turned out beautiful.
I'm excited about this one, I've been wanting for awhile now. I'm very happy with the size and weight, it fits my wrist very nicely and I wore it all day and the time is extremely accurate.

I ordered a Montblanc Timewalker and it showed up today:) The mail lady brought it to the door to sign for. I was happy cause the mail is not running today. She said they where delivering packages that require signatures, only today. I was very pleased when I unboxed it. These watches are stunning on a level far about any others I've seen. I had to do some cleaning and polishing but it turned out beautiful.
I'm excited about this one, I've been wanting for awhile now. I'm very happy with the size and weight, it fits my wrist very nicely and I wore it all day and the time is extremely accurate.

Congrats on your purchase. I really want to see that sucker on a black rubber strap for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom