• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

URGENT OUTCRY NEEDED! - Assault Cars on the Loose...

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

FS/FT 1989 Honda Accord ... RARE LOW MILES!

Trade Value: Good Deal! Only looking for $10,000 worth of dry storage food... especially bread, milk, eggs and cheese. We have SNOW coming!!!!

This is a GOOD DEAL, a rare LOW MILES 1989 PRE-BAN Honda Accord. Add your wheels of choice, which is a BONUS!

PM all offers, no low balls please. I saw this on AutoTrader . com for MUCH MORE in worse shape.

farm4.staticflickr.com_3527_3858844435_31de2271f2_z.jpg

You know I heard there was going to be a motorcycles of death rally this weekend in ATL.

All that leather and metal cannot be good for the air quality. Plus think of all the bikers that road there from days away...talk about a massive carbon footprint :rolleyes:

I'm going to protest, I watched sons of anarchy a couple of times and saw easy rider about 10 years ago therefore I am an authority on motorbikes. We need to do something about the unregulated exhaust systems, the chrome ones are especially more dangerous and loud than all the others. Also there is a statistic I saw on the news (I know I saw it somewhere) that says the chances of joining a biker gang increase by 86.6% for citizens who attend these bike shows. We need to at least close that loophole and require background checks and a mental health evaluation for those attempting to purchase one of these steel horses from hell. There is no reason a commuter needs a 1600cc death wagon to travel to and from work, their only purpose is to intimidate the normal members of society...and of course there is always the children to consider. :cool:

While we're at it.....polititians must answer everything in 7 words or less, all laws and bills must be written in 7 words or less.
Example: New tax law.....Send ten per cent to federal government. Send no money to your state government. etc.
Historical: I had no sex with that woman. etc.

Back
Top Bottom