• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

URGENT OUTCRY NEEDED! - Assault Cars on the Loose...

It's "Statistics".... sorry that was bothering me...

Statician-istic-ism-ness-ed-ness' ... work it out, I know you can!

I work with a Caucasian woman FLUENT in Ebonics .. I deal with customers on the phone, she is my assistant and makes me a little bit INSANE when she gets almost incoherently GHETTO with one of my proper speaking high ranking customers. I have tried explaining nicely why it's important to convey a sense of professionalism to our customers... to no avail.

A few favorites...

"a'hm fin' tuh" ... which is "I'm fixin' to" ... which is "I'm about to"
"I had already done did dat" ... which is "I have already done that"
"kids' " (pronounced KIDZ-ez) ... which is the plural of kid, but showing possession. For example, "Dis is one my kids' phone"

...good times...

While we're at it.....polititians must answer everything in 7 words or less, all laws and bills must be written in 7 words or less.
Example: New tax law.....Send ten per cent to federal government. Send no money to your state government. etc.
Historical: I had no sex with that woman. etc.

I like it... this get my vote too.

It's "Statistics".... sorry that was bothering me...

Statician-istic-ism-ness-ed-ness' ... work it out, I know you can!

I work with a Caucasian woman FLUENT in Ebonics .. I deal with customers on the phone, she is my assistant and makes me a little bit INSANE when she gets almost incoherently GHETTO with one of my proper speaking high ranking customers. I have tried explaining nicely why it's important to convey a sense of professionalism to our customers... to no avail.

A few favorites...

"a'hm fin' tuh" ... which is "I'm fixin' to" ... which is "I'm about to"
"I had already done did dat" ... which is "I have already done that"
"kids' " (pronounced KIDZ-ez) ... which is the plural of kid, but showing possession. For example, "Dis is one my kids' phone"

...good times...

I'm pretty sure the flyer says "statists" as in the plural of "statist". Statism? Probably should have been written as "statist's"...

we need to collectively come together and make this a bill board on hwy 75. Someone will report it and then the media will spin it. Then we have a full on panic buy for vehicles. Brilliant!!??

im in , maybe we can get steve to collect the $$

536954_573980715962815_346710649_n.png

im in , maybe we can get steve to collect the $$

I have a close friend who does this for a living. I will make a call and see what can be done. Not sure if OS would want that kind of publicity. So I say it's probably better to leave the ODT out of it. If it's more than $500 to rent a billboard for a month and have a sign, I think it's probably a bust. I imagine a billboard on the interstate is rather exspensive. Who knows maybe there hard up like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom