• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

URBAN NIGHT NAVIGATION DOWNTOWN ATL ON FOOT.

Who's in for the next one??? I'm thinking we start at the gold dome and navigate north... lol
Thank the lord your safe kid!! I don't see that damn radio we talked about! Class The Wednesday the 26th!! Pool house at the park, 08:00 hrs...Oh remind me if you did not have a radio, I bring my size Twelve army boots to place in the appropriate place..Take good care of Mamma after all she is carrying a gift from the Lord, for both of you..Congrats..

Thank the lord your safe kid!! I don't see that damn radio we talked about! Class The Wednesday the 26th!! Pool house at the park, 08:00 hrs...Oh remind me if you did not have a radio, I bring my size Twelve army boots to place in the appropriate place..Take good care of Mamma after all she is carrying a gift from the Lord, for both of you..Congrats..

Yes the radios stay with me in the vehicle I'm in that day, but when downtown on the hike we could only use the hand held while we were at the high points on the way. Yes I hope to see you then and momma is doing great with baby Ella.

OP knew someone would ask about that, we forgot to clear it off the table.
It's called candle by the hour. One inch of the candle is supposed to last an hour. The candle will burn out when it reaches the clamp.

Hello all.

THIS WAY MY COPILOT FOR THE HIKE FOLKS. TOPKNOT IS THE BEST FRIEND EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE AND IM VERY BLESSED TO HAVE HIM ALONG SIDE ME FOR MY "ADVENTURES"... HE IS THE "UBER TECH NERD" TO MY "CAN'T READ COUNTRY A$$" BAHAHAHAH... ONCE HE GETS THE VIDEO SERIES COMPLETED FOR THE URBAN NIGHT TIME NAVIGATION I WILL HAVE HIM POST THE LINKS UP ON HERE.

JUST FOR GIGGLES WHATS THE NEXT ADVENTURE YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SEE OR BE APART OF?

AFTER LAST SATURDAYS HIKE I LEARNED IM NOT IN THE BEST SHAPE OR AT LEAST I CAN BE IN BETTER SHAPE SO THIS WAS AFTER MY WORKOUT TONIGHT.

30LBS PACK AND TREADMILL...
IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1045.JPG

IM TRYING TO GET A LITTLE BETTER PREPARED FOR THE "NEXT HIKE" WE DO. LOL

Back
Top Bottom