• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upgrade Fundraiser

How do I get the lifetime upgrade? I'm already a 5 year supporter but lifetime has no click on option.

I checked and it looks like you're already a lifetime supporter from back in 2019. Thanks!

FYI, I tried to get more than one, but the second gave a duplicate transaction error.
Try it now, I changed the prices so they are all different by $.01

FYI, I tried to get more than one, but the second gave a duplicate transaction error.
Yeah, there needs to be supporter levels. Grey, bronze, silver, gold, red-white-blue. There's definitely opportunity to get more than $25/ea

People love bling. Give us some options to bling out our side panels and people will pay. This is why games like Fortnite print money. People love that stuff. The old guys here will say they don't care.. but they do.

Where can I donate directly an amount of my choosing? No purchase necessary. I just want to contribute an amount larger than purchase price of the items that you have listed. Outdoor trader has made free trade and the Second amendment a reality in the state of Georgia and I am forever grateful for your service.
I just added an option to do this here: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/h...upport-the-site/p/307266425/category=34884171

Let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Back
Top Bottom