• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

All the details that I have heard are third hand but reliable. I heard that the Grandfather got off two shots and that it looked like a war zone. Everything was shot to hell.
one victim was shot 22 times.

Fox 5 posted a picture of the murderer. Jacob Christian Muse. He looks like just a run of the mill 21 year old. Evil does not have a uniform look. Tony2X Tony2X the 100$ you bet that he wasn’t white, you should spend it on education. Get yourself a couple of coloring books.
In defense of Tony, I'm positive he wasn't alone in his assumption (hope?) the scum wasn't white. To be fair, statistics would have made it a decent wager but the race obsession in this country is absolutely nauseating. A nation of pawns. But maybe the family feels their loved ones are "less dead" now?
Yeah, I don't think so either.

God I hope there's no connection between this loser and the young victim.
People can overhear things or be told information by others that hear things (ie....my grandparents own/run a gun shop down in Coweta County)
Didn't I read the grandson lived in Atlanta going to college and was just home for spring break???

In defense of Tony, I'm positive he wasn't alone in his assumption (hope?) the scum wasn't white. To be fair, statistics would have made it a decent wager but the race obsession in this country is absolutely nauseating. A nation of pawns. But maybe the family feels their loved ones are "less dead" now?
Yeah, I don't think so either.
"To be fair, statistics would have made it a decent wager" just a fact!

Back
Top Bottom