• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

isn't the recording system usually hidden? or locked in a closet? I'm thinking it's someone familar w/the

surveillance system? ex-employee? hopefully they had their cell phones on them and pinged various towers in that area.​

If I read correctly, they took the system recorder AND the cameras. My first question is, "Did they take ALL of the cameras?" If so, how did they know they got them all? They had plenty of time I guess.

The whole thing makes me sick. This needs resolution fast, not become a "who dunnit?" like so many turn out to be. Somebody somewhere knows something.

If I read correctly, they took the system recorder AND the cameras. My first question is, "Did they take ALL of the cameras?" If so, how did they know they got them all? They had plenty of time I guess.

The whole thing makes me sick. This needs resolution fast, not become a "who dunnit?" like so many turn out to be. Somebody somewhere knows something.

Taking the recorder and cameras shows awareness and planning beyond what would be expected from a tweaker. It was either personal or possibly some cartel boys from south of the border which is what I think is the most likely scenario.

Back
Top Bottom