• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

The guns and the perps had what seems to be a 4-5 hour head start, I would have probably started the search 4-5 hours north along the New York or Chicago corridor.
I hate to even think about that. Everyone I know that also knew him, wants nothing more than to go Judge Dredd on the scumbag(s) that did this.

Condolences to this family. I've been to this range several times over the years. Friendly guy, even let me dig his brass barrels and find some 10mm brass years ago and gave it to me darn near free. There aren't may outdoor ranges down here, hopefully the family will reopen it at some point though I fear it's not likely.

At any rate these criminals are heinous and deserve a horrible fate.
Some folks moved in close to the range some years ago and tried to get them shut down. Bet they’ll get louder about it now if they still live there.

Hopefully one of the actors will have loose lips. An ex fed inmate and some buddies trashed my Pops new log house years ago and he could not keep his mouth shut bragging about house they ****ed this guy's house up, stole some guns, cash and let his big ass bird out of the cage, chased him to the master bedroom and punched him to death on his bed. After he was caught and at his day at the courthouse, they added an additional 15 years to his sentence "Animal Cruelty" for killing his African Grey Parrot. I pray they get caught but I also pray they never make it too a court room!! This just churns my stomach to the point of being sick...........

Some folks moved in close to the range some years ago and tried to get them shut down. Bet they’ll get louder about it now if they still live there.

Yup. As a result of those neighbors, when using the outdoor rifle range, Tommy had us wait 10 seconds between each trigger pull. He was respectful of them even though they tried to close him down.

*If anyone doesn’t want to deal with “go fund me” you can send money to my PayPal (info@delivermysafe.com) or check and I’ll do it for you

or if you have some items to auction off, I’d been willing to go that route as well.
****ing monsters did this to these people. They should be lined up and publicly executed.

Sent donations to the link above, this has really shook the whole county. Can’t believe it. I remember going there with my Dad as a kid. Shot my first AR-15 there.

Back
Top Bottom