• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

I have fond memories of visiting Tommy and them over the years. He was one of those good older gentlemen that you could sit and talk to for hours. I can imagine the horror and questions the family has. I will see the day they find the perps and hang them. I wouldn't mind for us Cowetans to take care of this “in house”, just my opinion. I feel for the family. This is just flippin nonsense.

I have fond memories of visiting Tommy and them over the years. He was one of those good older gentlemen that you could sit and talk to for hours. I can imagine the horror and questions the family has. I will see the day they find the perps and hang them. I wouldn't mind for us Cowetans to take care of this “in house”, just my opinion. I feel for the family. This is just flippin nonsense.

There are antilynching laws now but that law was made to be broke. These ****ers need lynching.

Lynching would be a vacation for them. What we need here is an example. “Don’t go down there! They have a lot land and equipment that can dig really deep holes.“
One that should be dead!! I would vote for torture first and then when he is about to slip into hell’s gates let him slide on in. I wouldn’t waste a bullet on that piece of ****!!
It ain't hard. We know what needs to be done. Most of yall won't though.
Absolutely- a quick execution is way too good for the POS that are responsible for this. These worthless scum should suffer to the ‘NTH‘ degree.
I did not ever meet these fine folks or have the privilege of visiting this gun shop. I live nowhere near Cowetta but I feel these good family folks should be the ones still living and this scum should be worm dirt.

This is very sobering , quite shocking to be honest… hits home because this could easily happen to me… definitely beefing my security up heavy . Hope they kill whoever did this
GunBrand - IMO you should have at least two if not several different cameras on different recording systems. That way if they do like they did here and take the DVR ….. then you have another recording or a couple more from different angles.
It is like what i read in another post, it is too bad there wasnt a RING doorbell cam somewhere that caught the car or guy going in/out or hopefully since they took the DVR that maybe there was a backup to the “cloud” .

Different cams, diff angles and on diff recording devices can cause confusion for them…. They get one, maybe two and think they are GTG.

This is very sobering , quite shocking to be honest… hits home because this could easily happen to me… definitely beefing my security up heavy . Hope they kill whoever did this
Amen brother. There is evil all around us. these people will be caught and burn in hell.

Don’t guess we’ll ever know if they were ambushed, or just let their guard down.
Too many years of nothing bad happening will make one complacent If you’re not careful.
Does look like this was carefully planned, so perps must have been there multiple times, and possibly familiar to the family.

Back
Top Bottom